Rev. Beisel tagged me. I believe this is a first for me. It’s a decent diversion. Here goes:
1. One Book that changed your life:
The Book of Concord
2. One book you’ve read more than once:
The Last Battle, by C. S. Lewis.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
1001 Means of Escape from Desert Islands…duh! I don’t know. Perhaps an actual title might be SAS Desert Survival.
4. One book that made you laugh:
The Complete Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
5. One book that made you cry:
By “cry” do you mean “wretch?” In that case it’s got to be R. Warren’s The Purpose Driven Life.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
Heresy Exposed: A Layman’s Guide to Satan’s Assault on the Church of Christ From Within
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
There are so darned many. I’ll go with All God’s People are Ministers, by P. Page.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Modern Fascism, by G. E. Veith
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
How the News Makes Us Dumb, by C. J. Sommerville